Friday, April 6, 2007

A Souvenir

I picked up my first souvenir the other day. Something that I'm definitely going to take back to Canada with me. In fact it'll be with me for the rest of my life. An African cold virus.

Hooray!

Symptoms: Dry hacking cough! Head feels like a balloon! Dizziness! Extreme Fatigue! Loss of Appetite! Really Sore Throat!

Luckily for me the Extreme Fatigue I mentioned above made me sleepy. I got up after a full nights sleep not feeling very well, got to work, realized it was stupid for me to be there, got home slept for 8 hours. After being awake for another 6 I was again tired and went back to sleep for the night, now all I've got is the cough. Almost all better. However, the best thing about diseases though is they stick with us for life. Maybe I'll give you the gift of the African Super Cold when I see you next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, is it possible to get viruses through the computer, I seem to have a dry hacking cough, with a balloon sized head, allways dizzy, etc...