Friday, February 16, 2007

To hot to handle

Not the temperature. The temperature is actually quite mild. I'm told I'm crazy for not being cold yet. That's just by the people who've been here too long though. There's a British guy who wears big wool suits everywhere he goes. I'd die in that heat. I'll acclimatize soon though.

I already have a good story though. So last time I posted on this blog I attempted to read my entry afterwords, but it wouldn't load. I just figured that the connection was too slow as the connections here are damn slow. Apparently, this entire domain is blocked by the Ethiopian government. I'm censored! This is exciting for me. I can post, but not read my own blog. So it's only for non-Ethiopians. I can however read your comments because they're emailed to me. So goodwork Alasdair on the first post.

I've been told of another volunteer who started a basement recording studio here in Addis so I'm going to try and look him up to talk about the music scene here. Anywho still lots to do today and I'm still in the capital. I expect to have some downtime for serious storytelling when I get to Gondor (this is apparently a correct spelling because it's just a phonetic translation.)

Jordie out

No comments: